Sunday 14 June 2009

Sketch #36 One for the dad's!

Hello everyone!!
Thank-you for sharing your lovely cards with us again last week! There were some fabulous hidden elements!!!
This week we would like to see your Father's Day cards using our sketch!!!
The design team have been busy making their Father's day cards this week! Pop over to their blogs to see more about their cards and leave a little love.

Pinky


Cindy



Sarah


Michele

Have a great week!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
The c4e team
xxx

10 comments:

karen said...

great sketch and cards i have played about with my layout but have kept to the basics x karen x
here is my card
thanks for looking

blackdragon said...

love the sketch and some great inspiration from the DT.

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/06/crafts-4-eternitysketch.html

Did my best to stick to the sketch by i waivered a bit... hope thats ok... sorry!
thanks for taking a look. xxx lynx

Melissa Craig said...

I loved this sketch! Thanks for letting me play.

Here is my card

Melissa Craig said...

BTW - you can disqualify me, if you'd like - I didn't do a Father's Day card with this sketch. It was fun anyway.

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great Guy cards from the DT. Mine is on my blog

Irit Shalom said...

HERE IS SOMETHING I DID FOR MY DAD- HE IS A COMPOSER AND A DOCTOR AND A VERY SPECIAL MAN - AND HE IS VERY SICK. SO I DID SOMETHING WITH HIS INITIALS TOO.
HERE IS MY WALL HANGER"

craftingdeb said...


Here is mine

Andie's Space said...

It's my first time joining this callenge & plan to do so more often. Loved the sketch & the DT inspiration is fab.
Here's my card
Thanks for looking.
Regards,
Andie xx

Cindy Buchanan said...

THanks to all of our wonderful controbuting friends It is ur PLEASURE to provide AND received a little inspiration each and every week!

Love you,
Cindy

Cindy Buchanan said...

THanks to all of our wonderful controbuting friends It is ur PLEASURE to provide AND received a little inspiration each and every week!

Love you,
Cindy