Friday 23 November 2012

R#99 - Midnight Magic

Hello everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your Marvellous Music projects with us last week they were all fabulous!


R#98 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 ladies who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

1. #2 ~ PAPER PROFUSION
2. #14 ~ TAMMY A
3. #18 ~ MARIANNE MW


RECIPE #98 WINNER
chosen randomly

#8 ~ 2AMSCRAPPER

Congratulations! Please contact Michele at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #99 PRIZE

This weeks prize is kindly donated by 




Pink Gem Designs are offering one randomly chosen winner 4 Digital Stamps!

RECIPE #99


MIDNIGHT MAGIC


This week we would like you to share any project with a nightime theme.
bedtime, stars, moon, beds etc



DT GALLERY

Beautiful inspiration form the C4E design team


Guylaine


Cathy



Mari

Michele


AMANDA


Evie













6 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, that's awesome to be chosen in your top 3. Thanks a lot and congrats to the other ladies too!
Hugs,
Marianne

Paper Profusion said...

Hurray!!! Thanks so much for selecting my card in Top 3 - you've made me very happy! Congratulations to Tammy, Marianne and 2amscrapper too. Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi there! I made a project that I feel can be considered a nighttime theme as it's a bit on the darker side. ;) I used digi stamps and a "moon earring". Hope I followed your rules correctly. If I need to correct something, please email me! I'm fairly new at entering challenges so want to make sure I'm doing it right. :) Thanks so much!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Thank you! I am thrilled to be part of the top 3!! :) Congrats to all the winners! Fabulous cards this week too!
Hugs, Tammy

CraftyGirl said...

I Had fun in your challenge thanks.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Dorothy S said...

I just made it! Thanks for a fun challenge.